The truth is, there is no such thing as a “typical” infertility treatment journey. But a successful one begins with a fertility practice where you will be treated by experienced professionals with a track record of success.
RCC Fertility offers a comprehensive range of treatments and technologies that may help you get pregnant, such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), or In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). During your journey, you may be provided care by any of our highly trained physicians and nurses at RCC Fertility.
Because we also recognize how stressful it can be to endure the hardships of infertility, we also provide our patients emotional and psychological support.
Possible Fertility Treatments
As a general rule—although there are many exceptions—our infertility doctors tend to start with less intense treatments and turn to more elaborate procedures only as they prove necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will explore with you the pros and cons of each procedure and provide options that best suit your medical needs, emotional comfort, and financial situation.
As part of your treatment plan at our infertility clinic in Mississauga, Ontario, your doctor may start you at any point along the following path and may recommend some or all of the procedures below:
- Fertility drugs with intercourse (some infertility problems are resolved with medication)
- Natural IUI
- Fertility drugs combined with IUI
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Endometrial Receptivity Analysis (ERA)
Additional Options to Consider
One thing to remember about trying to become a parent is that there are other options. Other options you might choose to explore:
- Egg Donation – Recommended when a woman is unable to get pregnant with her own eggs, but who would like to carry and give birth to a baby
- Embryo Donation – Selected by those who are unable to conceive a child with their own sperm and eggs, but who would like to carry and give birth to a baby
- Gestational Carrier (Surrogacy) – Chosen by those who are unable to carry a baby to term or have a uterine problem which may cause early delivery or reduce the chance of success
- Adoption – Pursued by those who are unable to, or choose not to, have a biologically-related child
- Donor Sperm– Recommended for male factor infertility, single women and same sex female couples wishing to create a family
Ready to get started with one of our infertility specialists in Mississauga, Ontario? Request an appointment today.