RCC Will Be Offering One Lucky Patient a FREE IVF Cycle!
5 additional patients will have the opportunity to win an IVF cycle at 30% discount.
• Grand Prize is 1 FREE IVF Cycle, waiving the $8,900 treatment cycle fee
• 5 Runner-Up Prizes of a 30% discount off the treatment cycle fee, bringing the cycle fee to $6,230
How to Enter:
• All entrants must be a current patient for RCC
• All entrants must have current IVF orders from a RCC physician
• Winners who accept the prize must complete their cycle by March 31, 2020
• One entry per patient
• All entries must be received by February 1, 2020
Final Drawing will take place Monday, February 3rd at 12:00PM. All winners will be notified on February 3rd 5:00PM by email and phone. Winners will have until Tuesday, February 4th at 5:00PM to accept their prize. See a member of our front desk team to complete and submit your entry form.
Exciting New Event Sponsored by The Canadian Fertility Show
On Saturday, November 2, 2019 the organizers of the Canadian Fertility Show will be hosting a small group session bringing together clinicians to speak on topics that will help you better understand your options for building a family. The event will take place at the Sheraton Conference Centre in Oakville. RCC’s Medical Director, Dr. Shannon Corbett will be presenting on the topics of IVF and Advances in Reproductive Testing. Seating for this event will be limited to ensure there is ample opportunity for attendees to speak with experts one-on-one. To learn more about this event and purchase tickets, visit www.canadianfertilityshow.ca
Dr. Shannon Corbett
RCC’s Medical Director, Dr. Shannon Corbett, appeared on Canada’s Global News to discuss the diagnosis of “unexplained infertility”. Click here to watch the segment now.